Travel Tryouts for Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Season
IMPORTANT so please READ:
- Second year travel players and older can tryout for older teams (however, not more than 2 years older), but cannot play on younger teams. Academy program participation is not considered first year of travel. Players born between January 1, 2007 and July 31, 2007 (and were therefore U9 players during the Spring of 2016) can try out for a 2007 or 2006 team. Players born between August 1, 2007 and December 31, 2007 (and were therefore U8 players during the Spring of 2016) can only try out for a 2007 team.
- Club policy requires attendance at one posted tryout per team, but we encourage players to attend as many tryout sessions as possible so the coach can make the best and most complete assessment of their skills
- Players can attend multiple tryouts.
- If you try out for the 2007 or 2006 age group, you must play on the team you're selected for.
- Do not attend tryouts for a team you do not want to be on!
- Players should wear shorts, t-shirts, shin guards, socks, and cleats. Bring water bottle and appropriate size ball (size 4 for U12 and younger, size 5 for U13 and older).
No uniforms with names or numbers on them!!!
- Schedule is subject change, so please check website daily.
- Arrive half an hour before scheduled time to fill out the sign in sheet (there's usually a line). Times listed are the actually start times of tryouts. Make a good first impression.
All rainouts will be announced at the field and the tryout will be re‐scheduled
BOYS Last Updated June 9, 2016
GIRLS Last Updated June 9, 2016