- Children born on or before December 31, 2012 are eligible to play in our intramural program. You can register for the intramural program here.
- Children born between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2014 are eligible to participate in the Mini Kickers spring program. You can register for Mini Kickers here.
Fall 2016 Schedule:
Mini Kickers is a NEW and EXCITING PROGRAM focusing on the development of children aged 2-3 years old. Our soccer experts and child development professionals have designed an innovative curriculum that introduces your young soccer stars to the basic skills needed in soccer as well as developing their motor, social, and psychological skills.
Our British coaches are experts at working with young children and will combine soccer with fun games; stories and music that keeps your children entertained and enthused to return next week. Come join our CUBS AND LIONS PROGRAM and join LENNY THE LION as you learn our Mini Kickers theme song!
Our Mini Kickers program will bring numerous benefits to the children participating in the program. A few of our program highlights are listed below:
- Qualified Professional British Coaches (Ratio 1:12) with an abundance of experience working with young children and the knowledge of how to make it fun!
- Innovative curriculum designed by education professionals and child psychologists that focus on the key factors of child development
- The inclusion of music within the curriculum positively impacts motor skill development, concentration and coordination
- Player package that includes:-
- Full custom designed Mini Kickers Uniform (Shirt and Shorts)
- Mini Kickers size 3 ball
- Kicker stickers awarded after each session
- Graduation certificate after level completion
Simply put we have the best coaches in North America! Through our extensive coaching network in EUROPE AND SOUTH AMERICA, thousands of coaches apply to work for Challenger Sports. All applicants then go through a detailed Recruitment Process including interviews, coaching sessions, personality tests and background checks before they are selected to work on our British Soccer Camps, TetraBrazil Camps and based on their performance evaluations ONLY THE BEST are selected to work in the CHALLENGER SOCCER ACADEMY.
- PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL STAFF
- Each year we have over 3,000 applicants from all across the world apply to coach for Challenger Sports.
- FULLY LICENSED & QUALIFIED
- Our staff are professionally trained and qualified holding UEFA, Football Association, National Diplomas and / or Brazilian Licenses. On top of their coaching qualifications are staff are up to date with the current First Aid procedures, Child Safety / Safe Haven courses, Nutritional Guidelines and Injury Prevention.
- FORMER PLAYERS
- Learn from our staff who live and breathe the game. Many of our staff have played professionally at grass roots up to the professional levels and have over twenty years experience playing and coaching!
- GREAT ROLE MODELS
- Not only are our staff top soccer coaches but we also evaluate our coaches abilities to be a leader and a role model to the children they coach. Each of our coaches must complete an in-depth personality test before any employment in your community.
- EVALUATIONS AND TRAINING
- All our staff are further educated in our Academy Coaching Curriculum and we also continually evaluate and train our coaching staff once in the USA so that our staff are always up to date with the latest coaching trends, techniques and procedures.
- BACKGROUND CHECKS
See what everyone is saying about our Staff!
- Throughout the recruitment process our staff go through in depth assessments, background checks, and visa processing to guarantee we select ONLY THE BEST!
View Example Academy Staff Resume