Full CPR classes & refresher courses offered to all club members
Tuesday, September 30 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM
West Islip Public Library
No fee for club members
If interested, fill out your info below.
Mark your calendar! Picture Day is coming September 29-October 6 at the Higbie Center. View your team's scheduled time below. Visit Sportography.com to view their FAQ or contact them with any questions you may have.
Online Photo Ordering Now Available!
Order forms will be available at Picture Day, but now you can skip that manual process and order directly on their secure site. Please click the Lifetouch Sports graphic to be taken to their secure Online Photo Registration system. Inside you'll find detailed instructions for how to use this simple and easy to navigate application.
|U5||Asaro||Mon, Sep 29||5:00 PM|
|U5||Borello||Mon, Sep 29||5:20 PM|
|U5||DiPietro||Mon, Sep 29||5:00 PM|
|U5||Farrell||Fri, Oct 03||5:00 PM|
|U5||Heuer||Fri, Oct 03||5:00 PM|
|U5||Kolman||Mon, Sep 29||5:20 PM|
|U5||Marker||Mon, Sep 29||5:20 PM|
|U5||Monaco||Thu, Oct 02||5:00 PM|
|U5||Okurowski||Thu, Oct 02||5:00 PM|
|U5||Panzer||Thu, Oct 02||5:00 PM|
|U5||Sinclair||Fri, Oct 03||5:00 PM|
|U5||Tate||Mon, Sep 29||5:00 PM|
|U5||Tobia||Thu, Oct 02||5:20 PM|
|U5||Tully||Fri, Oct 03||5:20 PM|
|Boys U6||Albrecht||Mon, Sep 29||6:40 PM|
|Boys U6||Aliani||Mon, Sep 29||6:00 PM|
|Boys U6||Bosch||Mon, Sep 29||6:40 PM|
|Boys U6||Busking||Thu, Oct 02||6:00 PM|
|Boys U6||Jones||Thu, Oct 02||6:00 PM|
|Boys U6||Riley||Thu, Oct 02||6:00 PM|
|Boys U6||Romandetti||Fri, Oct 03||5:20 PM|
|Boys U6||Tomasello||Mon, Sep 29||6:00 PM|
|Boys U7||Blumberg||Mon, Oct 06||5:00 PM|
|Boys U7||Grimm||Mon, Oct 06||5:20 PM|
|Boys U7||Mccann||Mon, Oct 06||5:40 PM|
|Boys U7||Tate||Mon, Oct 06||6:20 PM|
|Boys U7||Walshe||Thu, Oct 02||5:40 PM|
|Boys U7||Wingert||Mon, Oct 06||6:40 PM|
|Boys U8||Dedcovich||Mon, Sep 29||7:00 PM|
|Boys U8||Dicio||Mon, Sep 29||7:00 PM|
|Boys U8||Durso||Mon, Sep 29||7:00 PM|
|Boys U8||Glass||Thu, Oct 02||7:00 PM|
|Boys U8||Kolman||Mon, Sep 29||6:20 PM|
|Boys U8||Librizzi||Thu, Oct 02||7:40 PM|
|Boys U8||Mauri||Thu, Oct 02||7:40 PM|
|Boys U8||Monaco||Thu, Oct 02||7:40 PM|
|Boys U9/U10||Albrecht||Mon, Sep 29||6:20 PM|
|Boys U9/U10||Blumberg||Fri, Oct 03||5:20 PM|
|Boys U9/U10||Boyle||Mon, Sep 29||7:40 PM|
|Boys U9/U10||McNamee||Mon, Sep 29||7:40 PM|
|Boys U9/U10||Miller||Mon, Sep 29||7:40 PM|
|Boys U9/U10||Tomasello||Mon, Sep 29||6:40 PM|
|Boys U9/U10||Vail||Thu, Oct 02||5:20 PM|
|Boys U9/U10||Walshe||Thu, Oct 02||5:20 PM|
|Girls U6||Bellini||Fri, Oct 03||6:20 PM|
|Girls U6||Hoffman||Fri, Oct 03||6:20 PM|
|Girls U6||Northern||Fri, Oct 03||6:20 PM|
|Girls U6||Rivelli||Fri, Oct 03||5:40 PM|
|Girls U6||Tripp||Fri, Oct 03||5:40 PM|
|Girls U6||Washington||Fri, Oct 03||5:40 PM|
|Girls U7||Arcoleo||Fri, Oct 03||6:40 PM|
|Girls U7||Fischer||Fri, Oct 03||6:40 PM|
|Girls U7||Lackington||Fri, Oct 03||6:40 PM|
|Girls U7||Reynolds||Fri, Oct 03||7:00 PM|
|Girls U7||Tobia||Thu, Oct 02||5:40 PM|
|Girls U7||Vail||Thu, Oct 02||5:40 PM|
|Girls U8||Grimaldi||Thu, Oct 02||6:40 PM|
|Girls U8||Lombardi||Thu, Oct 02||6:40 PM|
|Girls U8||McGuire||Thu, Oct 02||7:00 PM|
|Girls U8||Piscola||Fri, Oct 03||7:00 PM|
|Girls U8||Pollack||Fri, Oct 03||7:00 PM|
|Girls U9/U10||Aliani||Mon, Sep 29||6:20 PM|
|Girls U9/U10||Clark||Thu, Oct 02||7:00 PM|
|Girls U9/U10||Downey||Fri, Oct 03||7:40 PM|
|Girls U9/U10||Kolman||Mon, Sep 29||6:00 PM|
|Girls U9/U10||Manino||Fri, Oct 03||7:40 PM|
|Girls U9/U10||Oliveira||Fri, Oct 03||7:40 PM|
|Girls U10 Travel||LaMorte||Thu, Oct 02||6:40 PM|
(open to all club members)
Find out what's happening in your club.
Thursday, October 2nd @ 8 pm
Beach Street Middle School Cafeteria
Thursday, November 6th @ 8 pm
Beach Street Middle School Cafeteria
All coaches should attend or send a team representative.
Assistant coaches are also encouraged to attend.
Special raffle prizes (raffle is free).
Register Online by Sep 14
This is for U7-U10 INTRAMURAL players interested in playing
as well as coaches interested in coaching
Registration is done ONLINE only.
You can only register your OWN child.
MANDATORY tournament coaches meeting
Date & Time TBD
If your child is a U7, U8 or U9 player, you are now able to sign up for the Columbus Day tournament that takes place the Saturday & Sunday before Columbus Day (Oct 11 & 12 this year) in Heckscher Park in East Islip. This is extra soccer. If your child is interested in playing during the Columbus Day tournament, you will need to sign up your child for this. By signing up, you indicate INTENT to play during this tournament. Based on the number of signups for a certain age group, the coaches for that age group will determine whether or not to sign up a team (or a few teams). Your cost will depend on the entrance fee for the tournament and the number of players participating in the tournament. The cost is $300 per team for U7 & U8 teams, and $575 for U9 and U10 teams in East Islip.
Overall, the intramural off season tournaments, like this Columbus Day tournament, are for those players who want to continue playing while there aren't any league games scheduled. It's extra soccer. These intramural off season events are available to U7 through U9 players only.
To sign up for the Columbus Day tournament, click on the Player Registration link in the left column at westislipsoccer.com, log into your existing account (same credentials you used to register your child) and select the U7-U9 Columbus Day tournament. Signing up is free; the actual cost is determined by dividing the cost of the team entry fee by the number of players participating in the tournament.
You may only sign up your own child. You may only sign up for the Columbus Day tournament if you're an existing player with our club in the U7 through U9 age group. Registration for the Columbus Day tournament closes on Sunday, September 14th.
Just in time for the fall season!
Between August 15 and September 29, make sure you show the coupon below to:
• Save 15% off all regular and sale merchandise!
• Your soccer club will receive 5% back of purchases made during your "Team Weeks" shopping period.
• Earn MVP points while supporting your team!
Keep in mind that the coupon is valid for multiple purchases during your Team Weeks shopping period at any Modell's store on Long Island. Feel free to share the coupon with your friends & family.
Just print or download the PDF form at the bottom of this page and present it during checkout.
- Children born before August 1, 2010 are eligible to play in our intramural program. You can register for the intramural program here..
- Children born between August 1, 2009 and July 31, 2012 are eligible to participate in the Mini Kickers program. You can register for Mini Kickers here.
- Children born between August 1, 2009 and July 31, 2010 are eligible to participate in either the intramural program or the Mini Kickers program.
U9 Players for the Fall 2014 season have the option to sign up online (through the Player Registration link in the left column) for our academy (formerly developmental) program which will participate in the Long Island Junior Soccer League (LIJSL) this fall season.
This will be a program for U9 players who want extra soccer. You MUST be registered with the club's intramural program to take advantage of this program. Everyone who signs up is accepted into the program. You play teams from other clubs in the Long Island Junior Soccer League (LIJSL) travel program. Half of your games will be played in West Islip; the other half in towns across Suffolk county. Scores & standings will be kept.
The cost is expected to be $115 (which includes academy style training, LIJSL team & player fees, and paid professional coaching).
This program will not replace current team rosters or schedules. This program will include extra practices and extra games.
ALL communication will be done through email.
An informational meeting was on Wednesday, June 11th at the Higbie Center (2nd floor Soccer Room 21). Parents of interested players for the fall needed to attend this meeting, as the program is different than the intramural program, and the meeting will address all those issues.
Make sure you select the correct age group as the division, then click on the schedule tab.
Register your child online for the Fall 2014-Spring 2015 season before teams are formed over the summer.
Intramural registrations after May 31, 2014 are subject to a $15 late fee.
Travel players can register after the tryouts.
To register online please follow the steps below:
Only credit cards, debit cards, and Visa, Mastercard or American Express gift cards (which can be purchased at any major retailer) will be accepted. U5 & U6 Players cannot register online, and must contact the registrar
- Click the Player Registration link in the left column.
- Log onto your pre-existing account (by clicking the big red button on the top of this page) or, if this is your first time using our online registration system, you will need to create an account first. Your account will consist of a username (your email address) and password (pick one you'll remember). The email address you provide will be used to communicate with you, so use an email address you check regularly.
- Create profiles for parents and players with all information. Enter phone numbers where you can be reached, because these phone numbers will be used by coaches to contact you.
- If you are interested in volunteering to coach, please check the appropriate box (this is important, because our club cannot exist without coaches).
- Register each of your children for the appropriate program. In order to be eligible for any family discounts (for families with 3 or more players), ALL CHILDREN MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE SAME ORDER AT THE SAME TIME. If you are not already on a travel team, you should register for the Interleague program (or Intramural program if a U10 player for the upcoming season). If your child is accepted on a travel team, your child will be transferred to that team. You will be responsible for the balance owed for travel registration. You can also wait to register your travel aged child until the end of June when travel registration opens. Just remember that the system will only automatically calculate the family discount if you register 3 or more players at the same time, and not at a later date.
- Checkout your order and pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Please note that if payment is not received, your child will not be eligible to play and will not be placed on a team. Travel players: if payment is not received, a player pass will not be issued, regardless if your child is accepted on a travel team after a tryout. The referee will not permit players without a player pass to play.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order has been completed.
- If you have any problems registering your child online, please come to the in-person registration.
Need an intramural uniform (U7-U9/10)?
Watch our website for a date on which you can purchase your uniform at the Soccer Room in the Higbie Center.