Just in time for the fall season!
Between August 15 and September 29, make sure you show the coupon below to:
• Save 15% off all regular and sale merchandise!
• Your soccer club will receive 5% back of purchases made during your "Team Weeks" shopping period.
• Earn MVP points while supporting your team!
Keep in mind that the coupon is valid for multiple purchases during your Team Weeks shopping period at any Modell's store on Long Island. Feel free to share the coupon with your friends & family.
Just print or download the PDF form at the bottom of this page and present it during checkout.
U9 Players for the Fall 2014 season have the option to sign up online (through the Player Registration link in the left column) for our academy (formerly developmental) program which will participate in the Long Island Junior Soccer League (LIJSL) this fall season.
This will be a program for U9 players who want extra soccer. You MUST be registered with the club's intramural program to take advantage of this program. Everyone who signs up is accepted into the program. You play teams from other clubs in the Long Island Junior Soccer League (LIJSL) travel program. Half of your games will be played in West Islip; the other half in towns across Suffolk county. Scores & standings will be kept.
The cost is expected to be $115 (which includes academy style training, LIJSL team & player fees, and paid professional coaching).
This program will not replace current team rosters or schedules. This program will include extra practices and extra games.
ALL communication will be done through email.
An informational meeting was on Wednesday, June 11th at the Higbie Center (2nd floor Soccer Room 21). Parents of interested players for the fall needed to attend this meeting, as the program is different than the intramural program, and the meeting will address all those issues.
Register your child online for the Fall 2014-Spring 2015 season before teams are formed over the summer.
Intramural registrations after May 31, 2014 are subject to a $15 late fee.
Travel players can register after the tryouts.
To register online please follow the steps below:
Only credit cards, debit cards, and Visa, Mastercard or American Express gift cards (which can be purchased at any major retailer) will be accepted. U5 & U6 Players cannot register online, and must contact the registrar
- Click the Player Registration link in the left column.
- Log onto your pre-existing account (by clicking the big red button on the top of this page) or, if this is your first time using our online registration system, you will need to create an account first. Your account will consist of a username (your email address) and password (pick one you'll remember). The email address you provide will be used to communicate with you, so use an email address you check regularly.
- Create profiles for parents and players with all information. Enter phone numbers where you can be reached, because these phone numbers will be used by coaches to contact you.
- If you are interested in volunteering to coach, please check the appropriate box (this is important, because our club cannot exist without coaches).
- Register each of your children for the appropriate program. In order to be eligible for any family discounts (for families with 3 or more players), ALL CHILDREN MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE SAME ORDER AT THE SAME TIME. If you are not already on a travel team, you should register for the Interleague program (or Intramural program if a U10 player for the upcoming season). If your child is accepted on a travel team, your child will be transferred to that team. You will be responsible for the balance owed for travel registration. You can also wait to register your travel aged child until the end of June when travel registration opens. Just remember that the system will only automatically calculate the family discount if you register 3 or more players at the same time, and not at a later date.
- Checkout your order and pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Please note that if payment is not received, your child will not be eligible to play and will not be placed on a team. Travel players: if payment is not received, a player pass will not be issued, regardless if your child is accepted on a travel team after a tryout. The referee will not permit players without a player pass to play.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order has been completed.
- If you have any problems registering your child online, please come to the in-person registration.
Need an intramural uniform (U7-U9/10)?
Watch our website for a date on which you can purchase your uniform at the Soccer Room in the Higbie Center.