If your child is a current WISC player and will play U7 or older during the Fall 2014-Spring 2015 season, you can now register your child online. If you qualify to register online, you do NOT need to come to in-person registration.
To register online please follow the steps below:
To pay by check you must come to one of our in-person registration events on Saturday April 26th from 10 to 2. You can save yourself time and register online from the comfort of your home. Sorry, but U5 & U6 Players cannot register online. They must register in-person.
- Click the Player Registration link in the left column.
- Log onto your pre-existing account (by clicking the big red button on the top of this page) or, if this is your first time using our online registration system, you will need to create an account first. Your account will consist of a username (your email address) and password (pick one you'll remember). The email address you provide will be used to communicate with you, so use an email address you check regularly.
- Create profiles for parents and players with all information. Enter phone numbers where you can be reached, because these phone numbers will be used by coaches to contact you.
- If you are interested in volunteering to coach, please check the appropriate box (this is important, because our club cannot exist without coaches).
- Register each of your children for the appropriate program. In order to be eligible for any family discounts (for families with 3 or more players), ALL CHILDREN MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE SAME ORDER AT THE SAME TIME. If you are not already on a travel team, you should register for the Interleague program (or Intramural program if a U10 player for the upcoming season). If your child is accepted on a travel team, your child will be transferred to that team. You will be responsible for the balance owed for travel registration. You can also wait to register your travel aged child until the end of June when travel registration opens. Just remember that the system will only automatically calculate the family discount if you register 3 or more players at the same time, and not at a later date.
- Checkout your order and pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Please note that if payment is not received, your child will not be eligible to play and will not be placed on a team. Travel players: if payment is not received, a player pass will not be issued, regardless if your child is accepted on a travel team after a tryout. The referee will not permit players without a player pass to play.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your order has been completed.
- If you have any problems registering your child online, please come to the in-person registration.
Only the following players will need to attend in-person registration and bring a copy of birth certificate:
- U5 (born 8/1/09-7/31/10)
- U6 (born 8/1/08-7/31/09)
- Paying by check
- New players
During in-person registration you will be asked to register your child online inside the Manetuck cafeteria. In-person registration is available Saturday, April 26 between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
Need an intramural uniform (U7-U9/10)?
Pick one up at concession at the cut through between Manetuck & Udall.