Intramural: 9 players maximum per roster.
Travel: 12 players maximum per roster.
Players may only participate on one team per session. All games will be 6 vs. 6.
Each team must have 5 players minimum to start game or it will be deemed a forfeit.
Coaches must bring the following to the tournament:
In case of color conflict home team must change to alternate color. Goalie jersey must be a different color.
Shin guards, indoor soccer shoes or sneakers are mandatory. Only goalies may wear long pants.
No jewelry, hard headbands, watches, or other objects as deemed unsafe by the referee will be permitted.
- Size 3 indoor ball for u7 and u8, Size 4 futsal ball for all other age groups.
Goalkeeper must put ball back into play before 6 (six) seconds. Failure to put ball back into play will result in an indirect kick for delay of game.
Goalkeepers cannot punt the ball. A throw by the goalkeeper cannot cross the midfield line on a fly. The ball must touch another player before going over the midfield line from a goalkeeper throw or touch a player in the defensive end.
Distribution from the keeper cannot cross the midfield line on a fly, without touching the floor or another player in the defensive end. This also applies to goal kicks.
No throw ins. If a ball goes over the touchline a kick-in is taken. Kick-ins must move off the touchline before being touched by another player. All kick-ins are indirect.
All free kicks will be indirect except for major fouls occurring inside the penalty area, as these will result in a direct kick (penalty kick).
There will be NO offsides infractions during play
Substitutions will be made "on the fly"
The start of the buzzer effectively ends the game; there is no continuation, or ball in flight at buzzer.
Anytime the ball hits the ceiling or other obstruction, an indirect free kick will be awarded to the opposing team at the midfield line.
Defenders must allow 5 feet on free kicks.
The game can not end with a major penalty.
- Highest number of goals scored will decide each game. Scoring will be 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss.
- There will be a five goal differential rule. Running up the scores will not be tolerated. In the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship we encourage teams not to run up the scores and try to keep within a 5 goal differential.
- Bonus points. Based upon goal differential, a maximum of 3 points per game can be awarded. Example: team A scores 4 and team B scores 1. Team A is awarded three (3) bonus points. If Team A scores 6 and team B scores 1, team A is STILL awarded three (3) bonus points. There is no benefit to running up the score!
- In the event of a tie, the following tie breakers will apply:
- Head to head: if more than two teams are tied, these criteria will be eliminated.
- Most wins.
- Least goals allowed.
- Most bonus points.
- Most shut outs
- Penalty kick shoot out: each team takes 1 shot, alternating until there is a winner.
High School (1 Lions Path): If coming from the west, Sunrise Highway to Udall Road Exit 40. Turn right at light to go south on Udall Rd. If coming from the east, Sunrise Highway to Udall Road Exit 41. Turn left to go south on Udall Rd. Go 1.3 miles to turn left onto Lion's Path. High School is ahead. Gym entrance in back of the school. Parking is around the back of the school.
Beach Street Middle School (17 Beach Street):
If coming from the west, Sunrise Highway to Udall Road Exit 40. Turn right at light to go south on Udall Rd. If coming from the east, Sunrise Highway to Udall Road Exit 41. Turn left to go south on Udall Rd.
Go 1.2 miles to turn left onto Sherman Ave. Beach St Middle School is ahead at end of the street. Gym entrance is on right side behind the school. Parking lot is behind the school around the right side.
Udall Road Middle School (960 Udall Rd): If coming from the west, Sunrise Highway to Udall Road Exit 40. Turn left at light to go north on Udall Rd. If coming from the east, Sunrise Highway to Udall Road Exit 41. Turn right to go north on Udall Rd. Udall Road Middle School is 3/4 mile on the left.
Cancellations due to inclement weather or acts of God will be announced on this website.
In this event of inclement weather or any other “Act of God,” which would prevent continuation of the games, the tournament will be cancelled. Partial refund checks may be paid to each team at the discretion of the tournament committee.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE A CANCELLATION ANNOUNCEMENT, THEN THE GAMES ARE ON!
Full refunds will be given to any team if they request a refund 6 weeks prior to the event. A $75.00 administration fee will be subtracted from our tournament fee if you withdraw from the tournament.