In order to have a fair distribution of player talent for the fall teams, it is necessary for all coaches to submit this player rating form on their current team.
Player Name: fill in the complete name (first & last name) of each player on your team
Player Rating: Rate players 1-5. One (1) shall denote a player of far less than average skill and coachability. Five (5) shall denote a player who excels in soccer skills, instincts and coachability. An average player would be rated a three (3). Each player must be rated on comparative terms of all of the players in the division/age group, not just the players on his or her particular team.
- Skill level in areas of ball control, dribbling and passing.
- The player's level of desire and willingness to participate.
- Is the child a team player?
- Does the child attend all practices as well as games?
- Is the child a good learner?